HOW IS MY PROPERTY MARKETED?
Specific marketing activities to sell your home begin the moment you sign the Listing Agreement. From installing the “For Sale” sign and flyers to Internet marketing, we are constantly working to sell your home. Our proven marketing plan is designed for exposure to as many potential purchasers as possible – making them aware of the key selling features and benefits of YOUR home.
According to the National Association of Realtors®:
- 74% of buyers shop for homes online
- 78% found photos useful
- 77% found property information useful
- 47% found virtual tours useful
A recent survey of home buyers showed:
- 86% of home buyers started using the Internet as part of their process BEFORE they started looking for a specific home;
- The other 14% did after they started looking
In order to receive top dollar, you need top exposure. Our proven marketing plan provides you with that top exposure.
- Your home will also be prominently displayed on the most looked at sites.
- Up to 9 pictures and/or a virtual tour may be posted on gaulerealty.com
- Your home will also be listed on many other sites and with popular search engines
- Gauler Realty also has extensive internet marketing in place to keep our web site at the top of the most popular search engines.
- Buyers searching our site are captured by our state of the art tracking software which is so sophisticated that it allows Gauler Realty, Real Estate and Property Management to determine price ranges and types of homes desired, as well as whether your home is of interest to them.
We will research home prices and provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the best price to help your home sell as quickly as possible.
- E-mail our entire contact database about your home
- Install a “For Sale” sign, flyer box and a sign rider that drives potential buyers to your home’s Web page on Gaulerrealty.com.
- Add your home to our Featured Homes Page on my website: Gaulerrealty.com.
- A property profile flyer highlighting your home’s most desirable features will be offered on your “For Sale” sign.
- Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service
- Notify all the agents in our market area of the new listing
- Put a secure lockbox on your door and schedule showings
- “Just Listed” alerts sent to neighbors and prospective purchasers
- Status reports and feedback provided from showings
We are excited about the prospect of working for you!