If your answer is “yes” to any of these, you are going to need the information below to turn things ON or turn things OFF at your property.


AT&T Customers: Get Customer Service, Technical & Customer Support, and Help for AT&T U-verse, Internet, DSL, Home Phone, Satellite TV & Wireless services.


Top-rated TV channels the entire family will enjoy.10,000+ movies and shows you can watch any time On Demand.  1,000+ HD choices including the best HD channels and HD On Demand.  Premium packages including HBO®, Cinemax®, Showtime®, and so much more.


The City of Reno provides quarterly billings to all of our commercial and residential customers for sewer use.  Quarterly bills are issued in January, April, July and October. The sewer fees due date is upon receipt. Our customer service center is located at Reno City Hall , One East First Street, Second Floor.  Our hours of operation are  9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.  We can also be reached via email at for your convenience.


The City of Sparks sewer service is separate from Washoe County and City of Reno. Contact the City of Sparks website by clicking on the icon for sewer connection and payment information.


Enjoy DIRECTV in your apartment, condo or in a gated community. 

DIRECTV provides unmatched entertainment value whether you live in a multifamily building or manage a property.




DISH continues to offer six packages with everyday prices.



Start, Stop, or Transfer Service
  New to the area? You can turn on your NV Energy electric service and set up all your other home services today with our online Move Center tool. If you’re moving you can transfer your NV Energy electric service to your new home (and set up all your other home services) and you can also transfer your NV Energy electric service to your new home and set up all your other home services today with our online Move Center tool.



Get three competitive quotes on propane service.



TMWA (Truckee Meadows Water Authority) services both Reno and Sparks areas.  Check with them before purchasing vacant property to make sure hook-ups are available.


The Washoe County Department of Water Resources (WCDWR) was created in the early 1980s to ensure continued water and wastewater service to residents of communities where small, privately owned and operated water and wastewater systems failed due to inadequate financial or management capacity or as a result of failing to meet drinking water regulatory compliance requirements. Currently, WCDWR provides water, wastewater and reclaimed water services to serve all of the unincorporated areas outside of the City of Reno and City of Sparks but inside the Truckee Meadows Service Area.



Are you new to Washoe County and need to register to vote?

Would you like to change your name or party affiliation on your current voter registration?  Are you currently registered to vote in Washoe County and need to change your address ?